Sunday, November 16, 2008

Remembering 5 Years of College

(I wrote this during my final year of Podar College)

It was my first day at R. A. Podar College,
I considered it my privilege,
To get admission in this institution.
It saw the way to my promotion,
From the nature of shy and studious,
To the nature of naughty and mischievous!
When I was in JC,
Studies looked so easy!
Then came the much talked about FYBCom,
It almost snatched away my calm!
I managed to scrape through FYBCom & SYBCom,
Then came the final year, TYBCom!
Again, the board exams gripped my fear,
My Mother warned me, “Study well, dear”!
Finally in December, came the annual day,
I did not know how 5 years passed away!
Because of this institution, how much I could learn,
Which I will never forget, howmuch ever I earn!!

No comments: