Sunday, November 16, 2008

To Druli…From Lo'li

(This one was written on Druella's farewell day)

As her last few moments in BSLI draw near,
I thought I’d pen a few lines about Druella Dear!!

In my opinion, she is a woman, who is in all aspects, so complete,
A good mother, wife, daughter, professional and a ‘friend’, so sweet!

In dealing with people, she had a great knack.
‘Sabudana Kitchdi’ was her favourite snack!

She was very systematic with her filing,
Whatever it may be, she always kept smiling!

She paid great attention to every detail,
She always sent us gentle reminders without fail!

She used to patiently answer all our queries,
She practically had a solution to all our worries!

She was good at organising events, be it farewell or birthday,
She has helped each one of us in some or the other way!

I feel happy that we shared a very good bonding,
In my mind, the days we spent with you will keep rewinding!

Druli, we’ll truly miss you very much,
All I’d like to say is “Do keep in touch”!!

No comments: