Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Friend, Anjali

(I penned this during Anjali's last few days at BSLI)

She was initially a Lecturer,
She is now in the insurance sector.

We have been friends for more than a year,
It’s sad that her last day in BSLI has come near!

I feel happy that we shared a very good bonding,
In my mind, the days we spent together will keep rewinding!

I owe my gratitude to the company bus,
Which is the reason, our friendship has grown thus!

She was the one, with whom my thoughts I could share,
Though the points we agreed to, were very rare!

We could talk on any subject,
Be it books, office or cricket!

She is quite fond of reading books,
But I’m not too sure the way she cooks!

She’s known to pull my leg and has her own naughty ways,
The thing that fascinates me most is her cheerful, smiling face!

Our friendship is a gift, I would always like to treasure,
The fun I had in her company is something beyond measure!

In my opinion, she is a woman, who is in all aspects so complete,
An ideal mother, daughter-in-law, daughter and a ‘friend’ so sweet!

This is a relationship, I would always cherish,
In the coming years too, I hope it doesn’t diminish!

No comments: