Monday, January 26, 2009

Small Reply to the girl who wrote a poem for me

(I wrote this in reply to Nithya's poem during my last few days in WNS)

The poem you wrote really touched my heart!
So much so that I learnt it byheart!

I'll greatly miss 'You', my dear friend,
To always keep in touch, I intend!

You have been my best company in my WNS days,
I wonder how helpful u've been, as we part our ways!

When I think of the kind of person you have been to me,
An everlasting friendship between us, I forsee!

In all your endeavours, I wish you the very best!
And I hope and pray that you clear life's every test!

2 comments:

sriram said...

Liked this one very much.
What to do, ur rhyming is such.

Sharmistha said...

Who does that! In a world so harsh,
A poem for a poem, that mellow to marsh!
Speaks a lot about you, of soil and salt!
It is thoughts from such depths, that shall spin the world to a halt!!!