Saturday, December 4, 2010

To my first Actuarial friend

(I pen these lines for my dear friend, Bhargavi, who has been with me since my SNDT days)

She is a very good, caring and loving friend of mine,
It’s very difficult to describe her in just one line!

She is a Libran in the true sense of the word,
She can be friends with anyone in this world!

We used to have lot of fun during our SNDT days,
It’s from here, that our friendship grew in many ways!

She is good at sending messages, but rarely answers calls,
Nevertheless, she manages to keep in touch with all her pals!

Its mostly at Examination halls, that we now meet,
She has a charm about her, that no one can beat!

She is intelligent, good looking and always smiling,
One of those few gems, who derive happiness in others’ well being!

She is kind-hearted and of a very helping nature,
Of all her qualities, this is her most striking feature!

She is one of my closest friends, whom I can fully depend,
Not just for today, tomorrow; but till the very end!

3 comments:

me said...

Wish i could express my feelings & write beautiful poems the way you do..

As i rite ths i have tears in my eyes and a smile on my lips...


I know not if i have been thr for you...
I know not if i have been a good friend to you...

I know not how to thank you..
I know not how to express my gratitude...

I know not if i deserve this...
But this is something i shall always CHERISH...

Thank you Lalli...I am actually at a loss of words rite now...
...will call u soon...

Unknown said...

Hey lalitha , this is nidhi here from DSV , how are you doing ,

We have are union planned on 16th April , kindly give me ur contact details , would you like to join

I have sent u friend request on orkut

Sharmistha said...

Lucky chaps them, who have friends like you,
Rare as they come, may be one or two!
And to pen, what life does to us often,
Focusing on the good, and choosing the golden!