Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Thoughts on the Crackle Girl

(I wrote this one in her wedding personal thoughts book)

If I were to think about Elvy for a while,
First thing that comes to mind is her smile!

My interaction with her dates back to the cricketing days,
She’s known to pull my leg in so many ways!

She is the master of SQL queries in toad,
Being a quick-thinker, she has the ability to handle any workload!

There is hardly any SQL query that she cannot tackle,
But for every problem she solves, she demands a CRACKLE!

Elvy and Diago – you both make a very great couple,
May your joys follow exponential distribution and not just double!

2 comments:

Elvicia said...

Thank you my dear Lalitha ... Everytime I read this, it brings a BIG BROAD SMILE on my face ... and fills me with warmth ...
- The Crackle Girl!! ;-)

Sharmistha said...

Something about this poem is very warm and fuzzy,
Your thoughtfulness has touched lives, Missy,
Now that's a wedding gift, one should get!
Well, this is from eons ago, when we had not met!